Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm CST
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Same day shipping on all orders placed before 2:00 p.m. CST (except for prescription orders which must be verified). Any orders placed Friday after 2:00 p.m. C.S.T., Saturday or Sunday will not ship until the following Monday. We recommend that all vaccines be shipped via "Next Day" delivery. Vaccines are non-returnable unless shipped by air as stated in order and returns policy. Vaccine orders placed on Thursday through Sunday shipping "ground" will not ship until the following Monday. Thank you.
Upon receipt of your order, if you are not completely satisfied, please contact us within 30 days. A return authorization number will be assigned, providing the product or products to be returned are in resalable condition. Products returned without a return authorization number will not be accepted for a refund or exchange. In accordance with federal packaging regulation 9CFR Part 112, vaccines may only be shipped in the manufacturer's original, unopened container. This regulation helps insure vaccine quality and consistency in labeling. However, because of this regulation, we cannot accept open packages of vaccines for return or replacement once the seal or package has been broken. According to federal laws, once a prescription order has been filled, it is also non-returnable.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Check the name and address that have been entered. If you need a special "Ship To" address, please make sure that is entered correctly.
2. Indicate your payment method. For charge card payments complete card number and expiration date.
3. Indicate how you wish for us to ship your order.
4. If you have a question about completing your order form, shipping charges sales tax or information about a product please call our toll-free number 1-800-367-4444.
5. Add $22.50 special handling charge for hazardous materials being shipped by ground delivery. ALL Hazardous materials must be shipped in separate boxes from the rest of your order. If you need assistance, please call our toll free number: 1-800-367-4444.
6. If your order is being delivered in Nebraska applicable sales tax will be added during order processing.
7. Please call for Special Air Shipping Charges-this would include the states of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, ORM-D, or hazardous products. Additional charges for orders not within dimensional size may apply.
RAPID VACCINE SHIPMENT
We recommend all vaccines be shipped next day air. During the warmer months of the year, questions arise about vaccines that may arrive warm. All of our vaccines are shipped in insulated styrofoam coolers with ice packs. Vaccines are non-returnable unless shipped by air. In most cases, this will not prevent the ice pack from melting by the time your package arrives. The vaccine may arrive warm. This does not effect the efficacy or safety. The vaccines from the manufactures are shipped to us in the same manner. Once you receive your vaccines, place them in the refrigerator and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or freezing conditions. It's advisable to allow the vaccine to warm up to room temperature before injecting into the animal to avoid any discomfort or shock during the vaccination process. Vaccine orders placed on Thursday through Sunday shipping "ground" will not ship until the following Monday
Thank you for all your continuing support. Feel free to contact us if your have any further questions, or if we may be of any assistance to you.
Pet Supplies Delivered prides itself in offering its customers a wide range of animal health products and equipment shipped promptly at low prices. We invite you to share your comments with us about current products or to advise us of new products you would like to see us offer.
Great care has been given to provide you the most current, accurate information about products and services offered. However, occasionally an unintentional error may occur. For that reason we cannot be held responsible for typographical or pricing/misprint errors. Prices are subject to change.
Pet Supplies Delivered does not manufacture any of the products it offers. Therefore, customers are reminded to always read and follow manufactures' labels.